New call open: Apply for seed funding from the Swedish Institute
News about EUSBSR and 10th Annual Forum
The Swedish Institute provides seed funding for joint projects in which Swedish organizations meet transnational challenges in cooperation with organizations from the Baltic Sea Region countries and the EU's Eastern Partnership countries. The project activities that the Swedish Institute supports via ‘seed funding' must be clearly linked to one or more of the challenges identified in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region.
Basic facts about seed funding from the Swedish Institute:
- The main applicant has to be based in Sweden
- Seed funding projects can include the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Sweden and Ukraine
- A partnership has to include actors from at least three countries. For more detailed conditions of the participation of specific countries and partnership composition see the website of the Swedish Institute.
- A project can apply for a maximum of SEK 500,000
- A project can run for no longer than 18 months.
- The call closes 5 February 2019 at 15:00 CET.
More detailed information and application documents can be found on the website of the Swedish Institute.
Contacts at the Swedish Institute
Annika Claesson, +46 8 453 78 58, email@example.com
Katrine Larsen, +46 8 453 79 62, firstname.lastname@example.org
Camilla Wristel, +46 8 453 79 67, email@example.com